Welcome!

 Welcome to Perks and Recs - the blog where I drink coffee and talk about what books I'm reading and what I recommend. Get it? "Perks" and "Recs"? 

In this blog I'll cover book recommendations and reviews as well as updates about what I'm reading. 

What qualifies me for this? Well, I read a TON. Here's my stats from the last few years:


2019 - 121 books

2020 - 113 books

2021 - 161 books

2022 - 193 books

2023 - 255 books


I also used to work at a public library working with tweens, teens, and seniors.

I mostly get books from free sources like libraries, free book stands, giveaways, and cleaning other people's bookshelves. 

My favorite genres are YA, Biographies/Non-Fiction, and Classics, but I will give nearly anything with words a chance! Let me know if you have something specific you would like me to read and review!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Little Women: Mermaid Edition by Megan Lois Whitehill

Review of Don't Call Me Kit Kat by K.J. Farnham